Airframe: 2300 hrs TTAF
Arrius 2B2 Engines: 400 hrs TT / 400 hs TT
- Garmin GPS 500
- Dual P&R SAS w/YAW Damper VFR/IFR
- NAT SM10 ICS Mode Controller
- NAT SM25 Audio Mixer
- Becker MS67A Transponder
- DME KDI 572
- Dual VHF KTR 908 Transmitter
- Dual VOR/LOC/GS/MB KNR 634A
- Garmin GPS 500
- Weather Radar System RDR-2000 w/Radar Indicator
- Radar Altimeter KNI 416
- Encoding Altimeter
- Artex ELT 110-406
- U.S. Based
- Meticulous Maintenance History
- Dual Pilot IFR
- Colour Weather Radar
- VIP Configuration for 5 Passengers
- Factory Air Conditioned & Bleed Air Heating
- New Paint & Interior
- Turbomeca Arrius 2B2 Engines 634 SHP with dual FADEC.
- Freshly overhauled Hot Sections with remaining Turbomeca warranty.
- Empty Weight 3,207 Lbs Gross Weight 6,394 Lbs
- Range 340 Nautical Miles at 138 Knots Cruise speed
FEATURES / OPTIONS
- Dual Sliding Doors
- Bleed Air Heating
- Factory Air Conditioning
- Rotor Brake System
- Dual VEMD Display & CAD Display
- Search & Landing Light 450W
- Strobe Lights
- Cable Cutter
- Windshield Wiper
- Bose Headsets
- Fire Extinguisher System
- Custom Covers for entire Helicopter.
- Second Flight Instrument Dash for Dual Pilot IFR included with this EC135T2+
INTERIOR / EXTERIOR
Spectacular VIP interior shows like brand new and features five (5) passenger seats; two (2) of which are forward facing and three (3) aft facing; the Pilot and Co-Pilot chairs are VIP.
Individual chairs are covered in a luxurious white leather accented with bright blue seat belts, silver coloured plating and a complimenting light-coloured floor. Amenities include individual Bose Headsets, a convenient centre console completed in the same white colouring, sliding left and right passenger doors and a separation unit between the cabin and cargo areas.
Overall White with Dark & Light Grey Accent Striping.